- Istana icon
- Concept, art direction of photography, design and build website - Home page with Better Spaces banner
- Concept, art direction of photography, design and build website - Home page with Beautiful Design banner
- Concept, art direction of photography, design and build website - Home page with Transforming Places banner
- Concept, art direction of photography, design and build website - What We Do page
- Concept, art direction of photography, design and build website - About Louise page
- Concept, art direction of photography, design and build website - Portfolio page
- 8 page downloadable brochure
Istana Interior Design
Bespoke interior design services
Istana Interior Design founded by Louise Maconachie - offering a bespoke, interior design service - transforming ordinary places into extraordinary spaces.
Working on projects of any size and scope, Louise works independently on smaller assignments and teams up with trusted associates to deliver larger renovation work.
With the existing logo create a brand and website that showcases Istana's work and philosophy. Appearing professional, friendly and approachable.
The website needed to be image-led with past projects. Neutral black transparent layers were used to overlay on images which would work with any colour scheme within the shots. The lilac Istana logo sits well on the top banner and the Istana flower icon is used as a tinted graphic device to hold the text areas together.
Three defined areas 'Adding value to your home', 'Beautiful design tailored to your budget' and 'Working with you' get across the Istana philosophy - improving quality of home life - bringing affordable, beautiful design to fit any budget - and the approachable and professional work ethic.
Photography was art directed with a concept of showing spaces not only looking beautifully designed but functioning well with people moving around within them. Focus is on the interior detail while people are blurred and active. The key messages are put forward; transforming, quality, focus on detail, better working spaces.
Shots of Louise show her working while complimentary detail shots of sample books and mood boards show her methods. A sense of the designer, her personality and the quality of her work comes across.
On request by the client the website was built in WordPress which is simple, responsive and easy to access for future editing.
Brand identity, design and build website, art direction of photography, copywriting, downloadable case studies and marketing material.
Visit the website here.