- Concept, design and build website - Ingredients banner
- Concept, design and build website - Liberty banner
- Concept, design and build website - Summer banner
- Concept, design and build website - Ingredients page
- Concept, design and build website - Biography page
- Concept, design and build website - Company page
- Concept, design and build website - Shop page
- Christmas email marketing campaign – November
- Christmas email marketing campaign – December
- Email marketing – Loyalty and Valentines
- Email marketing – Mother's Day and Liberty, London
Tri-Balm - natural skincare
Leading make-up artist and expert facialist, Frances Prescott, formulated Tri-Balm, a handy 3-in-1 skincare product using the purest premium ingredients.
Using their existing Frances Prescott and Tri-Balm logos create a brand look that works within a competitive skincare market. Design, write and build a fully responsive website and online shop for Tri-Balm and future products. Design supporting print and digital communications including email campaigns.
For the launch of this new product in February 2017, we designed and built a bespoke, responsive website with online shop with easy access for administration.
Designed and written to showcase Tri-Balm, a single premium skincare product, with its key messages and to communicate the core values. Using a subdued colour palette to compliment the light blue logo, the overall feel is gentle and spa-like. Photography commissioned or from stock with or without the product is placed to compliment the brand.
Supporting print and digital communications designed to be in keeping with the new established look and feel. A Mailchimp template designed for branded emailers and infomailers which are frequently sent to the growing database.
Concept, design and management of email sales and product awareness campaigns. Social media assets created to boost the campaigns.
Brand identity, copywriting, print and digital communications, web design and build, concept and design of email campaigns.
See the website here.