- Dan Jarvis MP logo
- Design website - Home page - Listening banner
- Design website - Home page - Supporting Businesses banner
- Design website - Home page - Young People banner
- Design website - Biography page
- Design website - Vision and Values page
- Design website - Supporting Constituents page
- Design website - Working for You page
- Design website - Policy Issues page - Jobs and the Economy banner
- Design website - Policy Issues page - Child Poverty banner
Dan Jarvis MP
Member of Parliament for Barnsley Central
Dan Jarvis MP is a Labour Member of Parliament for the Barnsley Central Consituency.
Design a logo, branding and website that would be strong, solid and within the Labour Party brand guidelines. The website needed to show how Dan and his team work for his constituents. It needed to communicate well to the people of Barnsley Central, the media and to a wider national audience.
Using a slab serif, heavy typeface the logo sits very clearly in the top banner. The website is visually led with strong images of the people that Dan represents. On the home page, banners with key messages and strong photography get across Dan's vision and values.
Photography shoots in Barnsley and Westminster were art directed to capture Dan's constituents and how he works and supports them.
With this strong, descriptive photography, logo and branding the website is striking, yet easy to navigate for constituents and other visitors.
The website was built in NationBuilder, a platform used by political parties for its stability and extensive tools for optimization ie; database, fundraising, email communications, and social outreach.
Logo, brand identity, website design.
See the website here.