- Emma Nutrition logo
- Femme Plan, Love Your Gut and Fit Mamma logos
- Concept, design and build website - Femme Plan banner
- Concept, design and build website - Nutritional Advice for Women
- Concept, design and build website - Recipe banner
- Concept, design and build website - Love Your Gut banner
- Concept, design and build website - Fit Mamma banner
- Concept, design and build website - Recipe page
Nutritional, health and wellbeing advice for women
Emma Nutrition is the brand for Emma White-Boycott – a nutritional therapist, health blogger, speaker and advocate for good food and quality nutritional supplements.
Re-brand Emma Nutrition and create three clearly branded areas of expertise, Fit Mama, Love Your Gut and Femme Plan. The website needed to introduce Emma Nutrition, the three branded areas to be clearly defined and enable customers to purchase products - ebooks, ecourses and one-to-one consultations. It had to appear to visitors friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and enticing and be simple and easily accessible for Emma to add and edit recipes and blog posts.
Emma’s work is about food, nourishment and health, which includes researching and creating recipes, cooking and baking from scratch with good quality, non-processed ingredients. To communicate this we designed a logo that has a crafted, homemade look. Colours are soft and enticing, reminiscent of a 1950’s kitchen. We used a family of distressed, vintage fonts which look hand drawn and decorative.
Well chosen stock photography – focusing on healthy food and drinks, healthy mothers, and women in sport – work together with carefully crafted copy to communicate clearly what Emma Nutrition is all about.
On request by the client the website was built in WordPress which is simple, responsive and easy to access for future editing.
Logo, brand identity, stationery, web design and build.